Tuesday 25 March 2014

Idle Hands

I first heard about Idle Hands through Instagram, as they were having a competition which everyone seemed to be entering. I decided to check out their website to see what kind of things they sold and instantly fell in love, so i decided to order a couple of things.
I bought two 'Mini Rose Headbands' one in 'Lilac' and one in 'Pale Pink' each were £6.00 which is very reasonable as they are hand crafted. I thought they'd go well with my newly dyed pastel hair.

The delivery was really quick and they came in a nice purple package!





The little roses are so cute and I really love wearing these hairbands, they give off such a nice summery festival vibe. 


If you want your own you can buy them online at www.idlehandsjewellery.co.uk

check out all their other amazing jewellery too, they have some really lovely pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment